Initiator for this project was Pia Beckmann. She is a political person to the core. As mother of four children she thinks in generations.
She gained a wide range of experience as a lecturer at the Julius-Maximilians-University of Würzburg at the Institutes of German Linguistics as well as Business Administration and Business Informatics, as the first woman to head the city of Würzburg and as an entrepreneur.
The Doctor of Philology would like to see a public discourse on freedom and democracy, which she hopes to initiate with this project. Art can act as a thought opener. This she learned from her Initiative for Democracy, called www.pics4peace.de.
Your opinion is also important for her. That’s why she is looking forward to receiving your comments at email@example.com. if you have any suggestions for this site or discover any mistakes, she would be grateful for a message.
Winfried Muthesius , whose art installation free was the trigger for a discussion that Pia Beckmann started with the Vice President of the Tiergarten District Court. It was as a kind of a thouht opener that ultimately led to the dialogue project on freedom, started with the help of the book free - Perspektiven auf die Freiheit (free - Perspectives on Freedom).
The Moabit Criminal Court,
In particular the Tiergarten District Court was a close cooperation partner. They helped to find institutional partners, gave access to staff for interviews, answered all questions or provided up-to-date information about the Criminal Court.
- Constitutional Court of the State of Berlin
- Public Prosecution Office of the State of Berlin
- Berlin State Court
- Moabit Prison and
- BIM Immobilienmanagement GmbH Berlin, as the owner of Moabit Criminal Court.
and as Co-Authors
- Sabine Emmrich, Vice President County Court Tiergarten,
- Julia Hackober, culture journalist, Millenial, society critic for WELT, Podcaster
- Friederike Haupt, political editor for the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung and book author
- Philo Holland, Cross Cultural Manager, founder and developer ACS-Research, international economist and computer scientist
- Vivian Kube, Doctor of law, legal clerkship at the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court, Society for Civil Liberties (GFF)
- Andreas Nentwich, author, germanist and art historian, literary critic, editor
- Uli Rothfuss, Professor and Rector of the Faber-Castell Academy, University for Creative Professions, cultural and social scientist, former detective, criminologist and lecturer at the police academy
- Angelina Schülke, author and high school graduate, scholarship holder of the Literaturlabor Wolfenbüttel,
- Christoph Tannert, Managing Director of Künstlerhaus Bethanien, art historian and classical archaeologist, art critic and author,
- Pauline Weller, project coordinator and Doctor of Law at the Society for Civil Liberties (GFF), specialist for civil and constitutional law.